Now that they’re both out of prison, Lori Loughlin, 56, and Mossimo Giannulli, 58, are focusing on the future.
“Mossimo Giannulli is going back to his first love, buying homes and remodeling and selling them,” says an insider. “Meanwhile, Lori Loughlin is getting feelers about returning to work.”
The duo, who recently spent a weekend away with friends in Cabo, Mexico is also planning a vacation to help heal any lingering rifts.
“They’re waiting until their girls [Isabella, 22, and Olivia Jade, 21] can join them,” adds the insider. “They want to make it a family affair.”
- RELATED ARTICLES:
- Lori Loughlin ’s Daughter Olivia Jade break her silence on the university admissions scandal
- Lori Loughlin ’s First Nights in Prison
- Mossimo Giannulli’s Son: “My dad having a rough time in prison”
- Lori Loughlin: Paradise Prison in Victorville
- Lori Loughlin: CHRISTMAS BEHIND BARS