Kim Kardashian may be returning home to California after her divorce from Kanye West, but the rapper, 43, is content to live on his sprawling ranch in Cody, Wyoming.
Previously called Monster Lake Ranch or now the West Lake Ranch. The property in Cody, Wyoming, is purchased by Kanye West in 2019 for $14 million, includes eight parcels of land that each hold a luxury cabin, as well as a restaurant, meeting rooms, and a saloon.
- RELATED ARTICLES:
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: $3 BILLION DIVORCE!
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian: TRIAL SEPARATION!
- KIM & KANYE: THE CRACKS ARE SHOWING
- GEORGE and AMAL CLOONEY’s Marriage Hits a Rough Patch
- Meghan Markle & Kim Kardashian: RACE TO THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2024