Buckingham Palace has released an official statement on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II regarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ’s interview with Oprah Winfrey. “The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” the statement reads.
It continues, “The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan, and Archie will always be much-loved family members.”
- RELATED ARTICLES:
- The Queen will not allow the Sussexes to cash in on their royal titles
- Bombshell : MEGYN’S MOMENT
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: New baby on the way
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry : TELL ALL TO Ellen DeGeneres!
- LADY GAGA : PREGNANT & ENGAGED?!