Mark Wahlberg took to Instagram to show off the 20 pounds he put on over three weeks to play a boxer-turned-priest in the upcoming biopic, Father Stu. But his transformation isn’t complete yet.
“I’m going up another 20,” claims the actor, whose original goal was to gain 30 pounds in six weeks by eating “everything I can possibly get my hands on.”
- RELATED ARTICLES:
- KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN OPTED FOR THE PLASTIC SURGERY
- Demi Moore and John Travolta: Share Their Sorrow
- Demi Moore ‘s Movie About Covid Outbreak “Songbird” Is A Box-Office Flop
- Mariah Carey says: ‘I look forward to Christmas the whole year round!’
- Queen Elizabeth finally releases statement on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey